Accountant or Bookkeeper
Tax & Business Services.
Hales Douglass is a proactive and multidisciplinary Chartered Accounting firm located in Batemans Bay and Ulladulla on the NSW South Coast.
We are seeking Accountants and Bookkeepers with tax and business skills to assist the growth of our practice in both our Ulladulla and Batemans Bay Offices.
You will have access to excellent ongoing training and support, a challenging and interesting work environment and will enjoy the benefits of a relaxed coastal lifestyle.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be set according to experience and skills.
- A strong public practice background;
- Excellent tax skills
- Ability to research, solve problems and work on your own initiative;
- Demonstrated ability in relation to client management;
- Excellent computer skills and experience in the use of Microsoft & cloud-based products.
- Ability to draft professional correspondence to a high standard.
- Able to add value and work within a team.
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Reckon.
- Specialist skills in a business / industry / segment.
If you are not afraid of developing through hard work and the application of your own enthusiasm and skill you could be perfectly suited to this position.
Please contact David Howells for further details or to submit your application.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of taxation experience do you have?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?