Hales Douglass is a proactive and multidisciplinary Chartered Accounting firm located in Ulladulla and Batemans Bay on the NSW South Coast.
We are seeking an experienced Business Services Senior with Tax and Business skills to assist the growth of our practice.
You will have access to excellent ongoing training and support, a challenging and interesting work environment and will enjoy the benefits of a relaxed coastal lifestyle.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be set according to experience and skills.
- A strong public practice background;
- CA or CPA qualified, or working towards it;
- Excellent tax skills including detailed knowledge of income tax, CGT, GST, FBT and income tax structures;
- Ability to research, solve problems and work on your own initiative;
- Demonstrated ability in relation to client management;
- Excellent computer skills and experience in the use of Microsoft & cloud-based products;
- Ability to draft professional correspondence to a high standard;
- Able to add value and work within a team.
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, Quicken and Reckon;
- Specialist skills in a business / industry /segment;
- Skills in selling professional services;
- Experience in external or internal audit.
If you are not afraid of developing through hard work and the application of your own enthusiasm and skill, you could be perfectly suited to this position.
Please forward your resume and your covering letter addressing each of the above criteria to David Howells at: firstname.lastname@example.org