Career Opportunities – these positions are currently available:
We are seeking an experienced Business Services Senior with Tax and Business skills to assist the growth of our practice.
You will have access to excellent ongoing training and support, a challenging and interesting work environment and will enjoy the benefits of a relaxed coastal lifestyle.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be set according to experience and skills.
- A strong public practice background;
- CA or CPA qualified, or working towards it
- Excellent tax skills including detailed knowledge of income tax, CGT, GST, FBT and income tax structures;
- Ability to research, solve problems and work on your own initiative;
- Demonstrated ability in relation to client management;
- Excellent computer skills and experience in the use of Microsoft & cloud-based products.
- Ability to draft professional correspondence to a high standard.
- Able to add value and work within a team.
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, Quicken and Reckon.
- Specialist skills in a business / industry /segment
- Skills in selling professional services.
- Experience in external or internal audit.
If you are not afraid of developing through hard work and the application of your own enthusiasm and skill, you could be perfectly suited to this position.
APPLY NOW by forwarding your resume and your covering letter addressing each of the above criteria to David Howells.
Our Ulladulla office requires an all-round, experienced, full-time Senior Administration Assistant, preferably with financial advice / self managed super admin experience (but not essential) to provide support to our team.
About the Role
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining client files
- Preparing & following up applications
- Providing administration/PA support to the advisers, including scanning, filing, typing, processing mail, other correspondence, and helping out as required.
- Assistance with creation & maintenance of procedures & policies
- Supporting team members
- Promoting a positive team environment
To be successful in our team you will have great client services skills, including the following:
- Experience of at least two years finance/banking or complex office admin
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Be motivated by administrative duties and financial information processing
- Jump at the chance to help others
- Learn quickly
- The confidence to question where further information is required.
- Financial advice and self managed super admin experience preferred, but not essential.
We are after a great administrator. If you feel you suit the criteria, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17/1/2018.
- Qualified referrals & leads
- Retainer offered
- Uncapped income potential
We are seeking a highly motivated Finance Broker/Adviser for our well-established chartered accounting and financial planning group, to work between our Ulladulla and Batemans Bay offices.
You must have:
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Evident eagerness to grow your business and this opportunity
In exchange, you will receive:
- Immediate referral relationships and QUALIFIED LEADS
- Professional office environment
- Strength of an established firm for 30 years
- Ability to broaden finance business
- Retainer with an attractive split
- Equity option to buy into the business
Hales Douglass is seeking a proactive, driven and professional finance broker to handle the internally developed finance leads, as well as expand to external new clients. With a long-term view in mind, you will be the finance representative for the business.
Through this opportunity you will also have access to premium aggregation support:
- Industry leading software
- Lending Panel of 30+ lenders and 100’s of loan products
- Marketing & Business Development
- Compliance Support
This role will be ideal for the proactive finance broker in the early stage of their career or an experienced lender in banking who wants to change direction and start working within an established client base and substantially grow their income and equity over time. You may also be seeking a better lifestyle and work life balance by taking a “sea change”.
You will be an independent operator, seeking to grow your business, income and career with a supportive and professional team. This opportunity provides a fully supported pathway through a unique package, access to new clients and professional mentoring.
This is the BIG break you have been waiting for. If you have been looking for a way to BOOST YOUR FINANCE BUSINESS and career prospects, this is it.
What’s it like to work at
What’s different about Hales Douglass Financial Services?
Where we live
Looking for a sea change?
Located on the NSW South Coast, with offices in Ulladulla and Batemans Bay, Hales Douglass is a pro-active, professional, fun business to be involved with. We provide a wide spectrum of services to our clients and by embracing technology, we are able to service clients all around Australia. We are always looking for good people, so if you are interested in joining our team of highly motivated, fun loving professionals, we’d love to hear from you.